Cotton Candy Bar Soap
Jamaican vanilla and caramel are chased by Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig leaves, Licorice, Strawberry Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, and musk with Lily of the Valley, rich woods, and delicate powder
3.5 oz bar soap is made by hand in small batches and is creamy, soft and silky. It is both cleansing and moisturizing with a super luxurious lather that is great for bathing, shaving and even the face.
This soap is made with a goats milk base that is a natural source of alpha hydroxy acids known to rejuvenate the skin, and is packed with vitamins, minerals and proteins to nourish skin naturally.
- Sorbitol-a sugar alcohol derived from corn syrup that conditions skin and prevents moisture-loss from skin and hair.
- Propylene Glycol- a form of mineral oil that helps skin absorb moisture
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate-gives thick rich foam that helps dissolve dirt and oil
- Stearic Acid-kosher grade, vegetable source, thickener and emulsion stabilizer (binds oil with water)
- Myristic Acid-made from whole oils and is used for hardness and lather
- Lauric Acid-fat found in coconut oil that helps to contribute to hardness, cleansing and fluffy lather
- Goat Milk
- Cosmetic Color (Mica)